Student Information and Payments Through ParentsWeb
ParentsWeb is an online resource that offers a wealth of information on your enrolled child that you can access at any time. In addition to providing for online tuition and fee payments via credit card for your convenience, it provides all of your demographic information (including addresses, telephones, etc.) which you can modify at any time if changes occur. We encourage you to check this periodically to make sure that we have the correct information on file for you and your child. ParentWeb also contains special announcements, a calendar and reminders of upcoming events, student grades, report cards, attendance, and other valuable resources. To access and use ParentsWeb follow these instructions:
- Click on the following link or cut and paste it into your browser window: https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx.
- If you do not have a ParentsWeb account, click on Create New ParentsWeb Account (right under the Login button). If you have a ParentsWeb account and forgot your password, use the “Forgot User Name/Password” option.
- For District Code, type CC-AZ.
- After logging into ParentsWeb, you will see all of the resources available to you on the left hand side of your screen. You can view these at any time.
- To check your balance or make a payment, click on Family Information and then on Family Billing. On the next screen to the right, click on Details to view transactions on your account or on Pay Now to make a payment. Your balance information will also appear when you click Pay Now.
- To view or change your address or other information, click on School Information and then on Web Forms. Then click on Family Demographic Form on the right of the screen. You can click on any one of the listed forms to view and/or change information.
- To view information on your child such as grades or attendance, click on Student Information and then select any of the items that come up on the screen below it.